- High-speed measurement—stabilization within 1 second (for the HV-C/CP series)*1*2
- Bright and multi-colored 5-step LED comparator lights
- Auto-tare and negative comparison functions realizing “take-away” check weighing
- Highly-visible, LCD display (26 mm character height) with white backlight
- Quick and easy settings using the alphanumeric keypad
- Key lock function to prevent operators from making changes to the scale settings
- Optional roller conveyers for weighing in production lines
- Built-in printer for creating paper-based records on the spot (for the HV/W-CP series)
- Universal Flexi Coms (UFC) function to edit serial data output/printout format (Relevant Software: WinCT-UFC)
- Wide selection of capacities and readabilities
- IP65 dust & waterproof base unit with a stainless steel (SUS430) pan
- Three slots for optional data communication interfaces
- Display hold function
- Counting mode function
- Accumulation (M+) function
- Operation with either AC adapter or four D batteries (for the HV/W-C series)*3
- Display angle adjustable to four levels
- Optional 5 m extension cable and wall-mount bracket for the display unit
- Display cover provided as standard*1 Time required for the last digit to settle (the stabilization mark will be lit one second after), which is subject to the weighing environment, response characteristic setting and how the target object is placed.
*2 With the HW-C/CP series, stabilization takes not more than 1.5 seconds.
*3 The battery life is approx. 1200 hours using alkaline batteries, with display backlight and LED comparator lights OFF. The HV/W-CP series operates on AC adapter only.